Teacher Education Program Policies & Guidelines
- Teacher Education Program Policies & Guidelines
Questions about registration, advancement, or professional conduct and more? This comprehensive guide should help answer your questions.
- Protocol and Procedure for Investigating and Responding to Alleged Unprofessional Conduct
- Appeal Procedure
- Pass/Fail Assessment in the BEd Program – Information for Graduate Programs
- Practicum Guidelines
Everything you need to know about your in-school teaching practicum. This guide includes information for teacher candidates, school and faculty advisors.
Community Field Experience Guides
- Community Field Experience (CFE) Community Partners Guide
A guide for community partners collaborating with the Faculty of Education’s EDUC 430: Community Field Experience course for teacher candidates
- Community Field Experience (CFE) Teacher Candidates Guide
A guide for EDUC 430: Community Field Experience outlines the purpose of the CFE, the relationship with community partners, faculty advisors, and teacher candidates, expectations of teacher candidates, and more.
UBC Policies & Guidelines
- Academic Integrity — Plagiarism Guidelines
Plagiarism guidelines for instructors of teacher education programs
- UBC Copyright
UBC website providing copyright resources and guidelines
- UBC Calendar — Bachelor of Education Policies and Regulations
Teacher Regulation Branch
- Teacher Regulation Branch Professional Conduct Advisory: Duty to Report
By the Honourable Bruce Preston, Commissioner for Teacher Regulation