Seconded teacher positions (adjunct teaching professors) are advertised through the Teacher Education Office. If you are currently teaching in British Columbia, hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd), and are interested in secondment, please check this website for postings. Please note: some positions are designated for particular school districts.
Retired teachers who hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd) may apply for part-time faculty advisor positions.
- For elementary & middle years, send your cover letter and resume to Greta Bartsch.
- For secondary, send your cover letter and resume to Cynthia Clerc.
Hiring for teaching positions in the undergraduate teacher education program occurs through four departments:
- Language and Literacy Education (LLED)
- Educational and Counselling Psychology, and Special Education (ECPS)
- Curriculum and Pedagogy (EDCP)
- Educational Studies (EDST)
Inquiries may be directed to John Yamamoto, Director, Teacher Education Office.