Seconded teacher positions (adjunct teaching professors) are advertised through the TEO. If you are currently teaching in British Columbia, hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd), and are interested in secondment, please check this website for postings. Please note: some positions are designated for particular school districts.
Part-Time Secondment in Teacher Librarianship
The Faculty of Education invites applications from teacher educators for a 12-month, part-time (60%) seconded position in teacher librarianship. The position is expected to commence July 1, 2020.
Review of applications will begin April 15, 2020 and will continue until the position has been filled.
Retired teachers who hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd) may apply for part-time faculty advisor positions.
- For Elementary & Middle Years, send your cover letter and resume to Rod Brown.
- For Secondary, send your cover letter and resume to John Yamamoto.
Hiring for teaching positions in the undergraduate teacher education program occurs through four departments:
- Language and Literacy Education (LLED)
- Educational and Counselling Psychology, and Special Education (ECPS)
- Curriculum and Pedagogy (EDCP)
- Educational Studies (EDST)