Seconded teacher positions (Adjunct Teaching Professors) are advertised through the TEO.
If you are currently teaching in British Columbia, hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd), and are interested in secondment, please check this website for postings. Please note: some positions are designated for particular school districts.
The Teacher Education Office has an opportunity for a Sessional Lecturer in the Teacher Education Program for the 2019-20 Winter Session. Learn more
Application Deadline: Monday, June 10, 2019
Retired teachers who hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd) may apply for part-time faculty advisor positions.
- For Elementary & Middle Years, send your cover letter and resume to Rod Brown.
- For Secondary, send your cover letter and resume to John Yamamoto.
Hiring for teaching positions in the undergraduate teacher education program occurs through four departments:
- Language and Literacy Education (LLED)
- Educational and Counselling Psychology, and Special Education (ECPS)
- Curriculum and Pedagogy (EDCP)
- Educational Studies (EDST)