Advising is available now for the 2020 application cycle.
The Teacher Education Office offers advising for:
- prospective students to the Bachelor of Education program
- prospective students for the Diplomas and Certificates in Education
- international students
- visiting and unclassified students
- teacher updaters
- and individuals interested in readmission or reinstatement to the Bachelor of Education program
What do you want help with?
Email is our preferred method of contact. Using email, we can answer most questions and provide URLs with even more information.
Our Admissions Officers will review your transcripts, discuss requirements for your program option and the different cohorts or teachable subjects available. Book an advising appointment at email@example.com or call 604 822 5242.
Learn & Ask:
- Learn about our programs and determine your program of interest.
- Review the frequently asked questions. This list is frequently answered and updated.
- If your question is not answered, email our Reception Team.
- If your question is still not answered, email our Admissions Officers (see below).
- Complete an academic self-assessment worksheet for your teaching area(s).
- Bring your unofficial transcripts.
Once you have selected a diploma or certificate on the Professional Development & Community Engagement (PDCE) website, you may have questions about next steps.
- For questions about programs or course selection, contact a PDCE advisor.
- For questions regarding application forms, fees, and transcripts, contact the Teacher Education Office.
Contact a program coordinator if:
- You have questions about readmission or reinstatement into the BEd program
- You are a visiting or unclassified student