The application period for the 2020/21 Bachelor of Education program is now closed.
Advising and online info sessions for the 2021/22 BEd program will commence in May.
Advising is available now for the 2019/20 application cycle.
The Teacher Education Office offers advising for:
- prospective students to the Bachelor of Education program
- prospective students for the Diplomas and Certificates in Education
- international students
- visiting and unclassified students
- teacher updaters
- and individuals interested in readmission or reinstatement to the Bachelor of Education program
What do you want help with?
Bachelor of Education (BEd) Program & Teacher Updating Program
Email is our preferred method of contact. Using email, we can answer most questions and provide URLs with even more information.
Our admissions officers will review your transcripts, discuss requirements for your program option and the different cohorts or teachable subjects available. Book an advising appointment at email@example.com or call 604 822 5242.
Prepare for your Advising Appointment
Learn & Ask:
- Learn about our programs and determine your program of interest.
- Review the frequently asked questions. This list is frequently answered and updated.
- If your question is not answered, email our Reception Team.
- If your question is still not answered, email our Admissions Officers (see below).
- Complete an academic self-assessment worksheet for your teaching area(s).
- Bring your unofficial transcripts.
Diplomas in Education & Certificates in Education
Once you have selected a diploma or certificate on the Professional Development & Community Engagement (PDCE) website, you may have questions about next steps.
- For questions about programs or course selection, contact a PDCE advisor.
- For questions regarding application forms, fees, and transcripts, contact the Teacher Education Office.
Reinstatement/Readmission & Visiting & Unclassified Students
Contact a program coordinator if:
- You have questions about readmission or reinstatement into the BEd program
- You are a visiting or unclassified student