Got a quick question? We offer drop-in advising over Zoom every Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. for prospective and current applicants to our programs. Please note that these drop-in sessions are meant for brief advising and may not go into as much detail so that we can accommodate and provide service to other students as well.Click to access the Zoom waiting room
Meeting ID: 645 0269 7870
Applications open in early October and will close on January 15. You can visit our FAQs for prospective applicants.
What do you want help with?
Advising is available to anyone interested in applying to or learning more about the UBC Bachelor of Education program, including all teacher education program options offered by the Faculty of education.
Email is our preferred method of contact. Using email, we can answer most questions and provide URLs with even more information.
Learn & Ask:
- Learn about our programs and determine your program of interest.
- Review the frequently asked questions. This list is frequently answered and updated.
- If your question is not answered, email our reception team.
- If your question is still not answered, email our admissions officers (see below).
- Complete an academic self-assessment worksheet for your teaching area(s).
- Bring your unofficial transcripts.
Once you have selected a diploma or certificate on the Professional Development & Community Engagement (PDCE) website, you may have questions about next steps.
For questions about programs or course selection, contact a PDCE advisor.
For questions regarding application forms, fees, and transcripts, contact the Teacher Education Office.
Contact a program manager if:
- You have questions about readmission or reinstatement into the BEd program
- You are a visiting or unclassified student