The TEO is holding two virtual town halls via Zoom for 2020/21 teacher candidates. We hope that you can join us. For those who are unable to attend, the sessions will be recorded and shared. Zoom login links will be sent to teacher candidates in the January 12 and 14 newsletters.
Monday, January 18, 2021 (Elementary & Middle Years)
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 (Secondary)
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Dr. Marianne McTavish, Associate Dean
- John Yamamoto, Director
- Rod Brown, Program Coordinator – Practicum & Field Experience (Elementary & Middle Years)
- Cynthia Clerc, Program Manager – Practicum & Field Experience (Secondary)
- Bette Shippam, Program Coordinator – Student Services (Secondary)
- Dr. Keith McPherson, Program Manager – Student Services (Elementary & Middle Years)
- Yvonne Dawydiak, Learning Design Manager
- Simran Chalhotra, ESA President
- Cosette Francis, ESA Academic Coordinator
The chat will be moderated by Simran and Cosette from the ESA.