- This event has passed.
Pink Shirt Day
February 22, 2017 | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Wednesday, February 22 is Pink Shirt Day!
Wear pink to show that you WILL stand up to bullying, gender stereotypes and homophobia/transphobia!
Please come and visit our SOGI Collective table in the Scarfe foyer from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. for posters, bookmarks, stickers and treats! While there you can have a look at an amazing array of SOGI inclusive books, videos and resources.
Pink Day is intended to remind students that they can:
- Enjoy any sport/game, toy, or activity
- Play with, be friends with, and love anyone regardless of gender
- Wear any colour and style of clothes or hair
- Be who they are and help others to do the same
- Be an UPSTANDER to name-calling / discrimination and make a difference
On Wednesday, February 22 show your PINK, join the fun, and celebrate diversity!