This form is for diploma, certificate, unclassified and visiting students.
1) Complete this form. Please review the form before you submit it, ensuring all contact and academic information is correct.
Be mindful of the application deadlines and of the course start/withdrawal dates.
2) Within one week, you should receive an email from UBC acknowledging receipt of your application.
3) The email will also contain a link to a payment portal for you to pay the appropriate application fee.
If you do not receive this email after one week, please email us at email@example.com.
4) Once your online payment is successful, your application will be further assessed.
Should we require additional information, you will be emailed or contacted via phone.
5) Please monitor your email, as this is the method UBC will communicate with students and applicants. Emails may accidentally be sent to your junk mail folder.
If you are applying to the ECE Basic or Assistant Certificate program, please apply here:
ECE Basic & Assistant Certificate Application Form
Please note, the following programs are offered both in person and online:
If you are applying as an international student, and the program can be taken online, our office will not generate a letter to support a study permit.
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). This information will be used for the purpose of redeeming your tuition fee certificate towards a UBC course for which you have registered. Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UBC Vancouver is located on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam people.