UBC is following all British Columbia Ministry of Health protocols concerning the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Following directives from the British Columbia Ministry of Health, UBC is planning for increased on-campus activity in the 2021/22 Winter Session, including on-campus instruction. Although more information will be forthcoming, teacher candidates accepting admission offers for the 2021/22 Bachelor of Education program should be prepared to be in Vancouver/Lower Mainland to participate in face-to-face coursework and practica. Therefore, if applicable, you will need to arrange for housing and childcare in order to fulfill this part of the program.
General updates are available on the UBC website at covid19.ubc.ca.
- UBC COVID-19 Campus Rules & Guidance
- Faculty of Education Safety Plan for Teacher Candidates in the BEd Program
- Remote Teaching and Learning Resources from the Scarfe Digital Sandbox
- Well-being Resources and Mental Health Support
- COVID-19: Faculty of Education Updates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and UBC’s Response
- UBC COVID-19 Safety Plans
- UBC Safety & Risk Services COVID-19 Health & Safety
- UBC Student COVID-19 Support
- BC Government Post-secondary Studies During COVID-19