Career Opportunities in Teacher Education
Support teacher candidates in the UBC BEd Program
Seconded teacher positions (Adjunct Teaching Professors) are advertised through the Teacher Education Office.
If you are currently teaching in British Columbia, hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd), and are interested in secondment, please check this website for postings. Please note: some positions are designated for particular school districts.
The Teacher Education Office has an opportunity for a Sessional Lecturer in the Teacher Education Program for the 2019-20 Winter Session. Learn more
Application Deadline: Monday, June 10, 2019
Retired teachers who hold a graduate degree (minimum MA/MEd) may apply for part-time faculty advisor positions.
- For Elementary & Middle Years, send your cover letter and resume to Rod Brown.
- For Secondary, send your cover letter and resume to John Yamamoto.
Hiring for teaching positions in the undergraduate teacher education program occurs through four departments:
- Language and Literacy Education (LLED)
- Educational and Counselling Psychology, and Special Education (ECPS)
- Curriculum and Pedagogy (EDCP)
- Educational Studies (EDST)