For Education Career Fair Exhibitors
The virtual UBC Education Career Fair 2021 will start at 10:00 a.m. Employers can access the Career Fair at 9:00 a.m. Students will access this event at 10:00 a.m. and will be visiting your virtual booth throughout the day right to the end at 3:00 p.m. Please plan to be there the entire time.
- Organizations in BC: $200
- Organizations outside of BC: $400
Registration payment is due Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Please email Dr. Keith McPherson if you need to cancel your registration.
- Cancellation prior to December 15, 2020: full refund
- Cancellation between December 15, 2020 and January 1, 2021: 1/2 refund
- Cancellation January 1, 2020 or after: no refund
What’s included with registration
- Morning refreshments during set-up.
- Two box lunches are included with registration.
- Digital sign display to highlight exhibitors (a shared display). The venue has several large screens for showcasing exhibitor images.
- The venue set up also includes tables, power supply and wifi throughout. There will also be shared space for interviews. (For additional interview rooms either on that day or during the week/ weekend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for additional information.)
$16 per day pay-parking at the North Parkade
Steps to register for UBC Education Career Fair
- Log in to UBC CareersOnline or register if you do not already have an account.
- Click “UBC Education Career Fair 2021” in the Attend Events quick links (on the right hand side) on your homepage.
- Select a package and complete the registration form. Provide as much detail as possible so that students can be informed about your organization.
- Check the information you have provided and click “Submit”.
- You will receive an email in three to five business days to confirm your registration.
For more information, please contact Dr. Keith McPherson in the Teacher Education Office.