1. Find your program in our Viewbook.
2. Download a self-assessment worksheet(s) and review the academic and experience requirements.
3. Bring your questions to an online info session.
5. Prepare for language tests, if needed.
6. Ensure you have the minimum 100 hours of practical experience working with groups of youth.
7. Take time to carefully consider your answers to the essay questions in the Personal Profile — spell check, proofread, and try to incorporate volunteer/work experience examples into it.
8. Consider who to ask for reference letters.
9. Prospective elementary & middle years students: start ranking your cohort preferences.